Issue Workflow

  • javydreamer
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2012
      I have a newbie question, what's the normal workflow for issues?

      I have a couple of issues in JIRA and I want to know if there's a review and assign process.
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2012

        Depends -
        If you are the reporter, you are notified as it progresses. When it's marked as resolved, then you are supposed to verify it works as you expect and close the issue.

        If you opened a jira for your own project, you move through the steps as you progress. If you have full permission to commit without patch reviews, then commit; if you are still requiring reviews, attach the patch or whatever, and then assign to James for review. He'll assign it back to you with his comments. (Approval or otherwise).

        Unless a Coder specifically requests a Tracker to be assigned, we don't assign trackers they pick them up as they desire.

        Cheers,