Eclipse Error

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2012
      Hi Folks!

      I'm trying to merge some doc files and I keep getting the following error. Can anyone help me understand whats going on? I've updated both the Trunk and the 6.0 Branch and did a Refresh/Cleanup on both.

      org.apache.subversion.javahl.ClientException: svn: E195020: Cannot merge into mixed-revision working copy [18,091:18,130]; try updating first
      org.apache.subversion.javahl.ClientException: svn: E195020: Cannot merge into mixed-revision working copy [18,091:18,130]; try updating first

      Thanks!
      Maredudd