Re: Future Plans and how I can contribute

  • javydreamer
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 4, 2012
      Any feedback from the meeting?

      I started working from the code/method you pointed out, but I need to provide a couple more parameters. I'll need to know how to load a DataSet. I guess I can pass null to the UI parameter, or not?

      ALso I'll like to get pointed to how plugins can be added, unless you think there's no way to do this via a plug-in.
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 4, 2012

        Yes, there was pretty much a positive reception to the idea. James should be posting the log of the meeting soon.

        The rest, you'll need a code monkey to reply.

        Cheers,