Re: [pcgen_developers] Re: Future Plans and how I can contribute

  • Javier Ortiz
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 2, 2012
      I'm in the channel right now.

      On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 1:14 PM, Tom Parker <thpr@...> wrote:

      I have a number of questions so we can have a productive discussion at the code meeting, so perhaps you can find me on the IRC channel today (I will try to be on from now until meeting this evening)

      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 2, 2012
        I closed the IRC channel by mistake. What was that class again for importing characters?
      • javydreamer
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 4, 2012
          Any feedback from the meeting?

          I started working from the code/method you pointed out, but I need to provide a couple more parameters. I'll need to know how to load a DataSet. I guess I can pass null to the UI parameter, or not?

          ALso I'll like to get pointed to how plugins can be added, unless you think there's no way to do this via a plug-in.
          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 4, 2012

            Yes, there was pretty much a positive reception to the idea. James should be posting the log of the meeting soon.

            The rest, you'll need a code monkey to reply.

            Cheers,