Re: [pcgen_developers] Re: What's the team position about minor code changes?

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2012
      The Dirty laundry is just as important - cleaning up technical debt is always a goal of ours :-)

      On 1 November 2012 21:35, javydreamer <javier.ortiz.78@...> wrote:

      Got it!

      I'm glad to help somehow. Now with the dirty laundry, but hopefully soon I can help more.

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 1, 2012

        Just one caveat with the deprecation messages. If the code with the
        warnings is in the pcgen.gui package (the old UI code), don't worry
        about fixing it - I will be deleting that code very shortly.

        On 2/11/2012 7:21 AM javydreamer wrote