Re: What's the team position about minor code changes?

  • javydreamer
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2012
      Got it!

      I'm glad to help somehow. Now with the dirty laundry, but hopefully soon I can help more.

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 1, 2012
        The Dirty laundry is just as important - cleaning up technical debt is always a goal of ours :-)

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 1, 2012
          Hi,

          Just one caveat with the deprecation messages. If the code with the
          warnings is in the pcgen.gui package (the old UI code), don't worry
          about fixing it - I will be deleting that code very shortly.

          On 2/11/2012 7:21 AM javydreamer wrote