Re: What's the team position about minor code changes?

  • javydreamer
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2012
      Got it!

      I'm glad to help somehow. Now with the dirty laundry, but hopefully soon I can help more.

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 1, 2012
        The Dirty laundry is just as important - cleaning up technical debt is always a goal of ours :-)

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 1, 2012

          Just one caveat with the deprecation messages. If the code with the
          warnings is in the pcgen.gui package (the old UI code), don't worry
          about fixing it - I will be deleting that code very shortly.

          On 2/11/2012 7:21 AM javydreamer wrote