Re: [pcgen_developers] Re: What's the team position about minor code changes?

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2012
      Don't worry about creating the issue, do bother about fixing them :-)

      On 1 November 2012 21:28, javydreamer <javier.ortiz.78@...> wrote:

      I didn't understand your answer. Was it Nope, don't bother, or Nope, no need to write an issue and go ahead?

    • javydreamer
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 1, 2012
        Got it!

        I'm glad to help somehow. Now with the dirty laundry, but hopefully soon I can help more.

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 1, 2012
          The Dirty laundry is just as important - cleaning up technical debt is always a goal of ours :-)

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 1, 2012
            Hi,

            Just one caveat with the deprecation messages. If the code with the
            warnings is in the pcgen.gui package (the old UI code), don't worry
            about fixing it - I will be deleting that code very shortly.

            On 2/11/2012 7:21 AM javydreamer wrote