Re: [pcgen_developers] Re: Developers Meeting 11/12 Sep

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 8, 2009
      Hi,

      2009/9/6 thpr <thpr@...>:
      > --- In pcgen_developers@yahoogroups.com, "thpr" <thpr@...> wrote:
      >>
      >> --- In pcgen_developers@yahoogroups.com, James Dempsey <jdempsey@> wrote:
      >> > If you have any agenda items you would like to be included please post
      >> > here before the meeting.
      >>
      >> I would suggest we have the LST Editor as a major topic (since Connor has started down that path and we've had a chain of notes on that here)
      >
      > I would also suggest a discussion of DI framework (e.g. Spring)

      To that endl, the following article might be useful background reading
      - it gives examples of DI in 4 different frameworks and provides a
      quick summary of some fo the benefits. The real world example isn't
      the best but it's otherwise ok.

      http://www.theserverside.com/tt/articles/article.tss?track=NL-461&ad=723539&l=IOCBeginners&asrc=EM_NLN_9167182&uid=2691815

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 11, 2009
        Hi,

        This meeting is starting now if anyone else wants to join us.

        On 4/09/2009 10:24 PM James Dempsey wrote