PCGen 5.17.20 beta is out

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 15, 2012

      I have built, tested and uploaded the 5.17.20 beta release. Release
      notes are also available for download.

      The full zip is now active and ready for download, and the sources and
      Windows installer are being uploaded now, then the Mac installer and
      press releases to go.

      https://sourceforge.net/projects/pcgen/files/PCGen%20Unstable/5.17.20%20Beta/

    • Eric C Smith
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 15, 2012
        Hi Folks!

        The Mac Install file is up and ready for d/l.

        Eric

        On Oct 15, 2012, at 8:35 AM, James Dempsey wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I have built, tested and uploaded the 5.17.20 beta release. Release
        > notes are also available for download.
        >
        > The full zip is now active and ready for download, and the sources and
        > Windows installer are being uploaded now, then the Mac installer and
        > press releases to go.
        >
        > https://sourceforge.net/projects/pcgen/files/PCGen%20Unstable/5.17.20%20Beta/
        >
        > Cheers,
        > James Dempsey