Re: [pcgen_developers] PRETYPE errors

  • Stefan Radermacher
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 8, 2009
      Weird, I just noticed that it just happened with one character file, which I
      am currently reconstructing. Seems to be a fluke, sorry.

      Stefan.

      On Tuesday 08 September 2009 15:11:28 Tom Parker wrote:
      > Using custom data or data in the Trunk?
      >
      > I can't reproduce with the data I have - so will need the data & PC
      >
      > TP
      > --
      >
      > Tom Parker
      >
      > thpr@... and tppublic@...

    • Stefan Radermacher
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 8, 2009
        Ah I was now able to reproduce this with the (unreleased) Pathfinder Core
        dataset, when adding stuff with a masterwork eqmod. Will investigate.

        Stefan.

        On Tuesday 08 September 2009 15:19:04 Stefan Radermacher wrote:
        > Weird, I just noticed that it just happened with one character file, which
        > I am currently reconstructing. Seems to be a fluke, sorry.
        >
        > Stefan.
        >
        > On Tuesday 08 September 2009 15:11:28 Tom Parker wrote:
        > > Using custom data or data in the Trunk?
        > >
        > > I can't reproduce with the data I have - so will need the data & PC
        > >
        > > TP
        > > --
        > >
        > > Tom Parker
        > >
        > > thpr@... and tppublic@...

      • Stefan Radermacher
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 8, 2009
          OK, I was now able to reproduce this with the RSRD dataset, too:

          - load dataset "3.5 RSRD"
          - open new character
          - go to equipment tab
          - create custom item Thieves' Tools with Masterwork eqmod
          - switch to equipping tab
          - equip Masterwork Thieves' Tools
          - get error message

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 8, 2009
            Thanks for narrowing this down Stefan. I have fixed this issue.

            TP.