Re: [pcgen_developers] PRETYPE errors

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 8, 2009
      Using custom data or data in the Trunk?

      I can't reproduce with the data I have - so will need the data & PC

      TP
      thpr@... and tppublic@...

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 8, 2009
        Weird, I just noticed that it just happened with one character file, which I
        am currently reconstructing. Seems to be a fluke, sorry.

        Stefan.

        On Tuesday 08 September 2009 15:11:28 Tom Parker wrote:
        > Using custom data or data in the Trunk?
        >
        > I can't reproduce with the data I have - so will need the data & PC
        >
        > TP
        > --
        >
        > Tom Parker
        >
        > thpr@... and tppublic@...

      • Stefan Radermacher
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 8, 2009
          Ah I was now able to reproduce this with the (unreleased) Pathfinder Core
          dataset, when adding stuff with a masterwork eqmod. Will investigate.

          Stefan.

          On Tuesday 08 September 2009 15:19:04 Stefan Radermacher wrote:
          > Weird, I just noticed that it just happened with one character file, which
          > I am currently reconstructing. Seems to be a fluke, sorry.
          >
          > Stefan.
          >
          > On Tuesday 08 September 2009 15:11:28 Tom Parker wrote:
          > > Using custom data or data in the Trunk?
          > >
          > > I can't reproduce with the data I have - so will need the data & PC
          > >
          > > TP
          > > --
          > >
          > > Tom Parker
          > >
          > > thpr@... and tppublic@...

        • Stefan Radermacher
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 8, 2009
            OK, I was now able to reproduce this with the RSRD dataset, too:

            - load dataset "3.5 RSRD"
            - open new character
            - go to equipment tab
            - create custom item Thieves' Tools with Masterwork eqmod
            - switch to equipping tab
            - equip Masterwork Thieves' Tools
            - get error message

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 8, 2009
              Thanks for narrowing this down Stefan. I have fixed this issue.

              TP.