Re: [pcgen_developers] PRETYPE errors

  • Stefan Radermacher
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 8, 2009
      > Currently (i.e. current svn revision) I'm getting hundreds of these kinds
      > of errors when loading a character, which takes several minutes and makes
      > working on Pathfinder support difficult. Where do these errors originate?
      >
      > SEVERE AWT-EventQueue-1 PreTypeTester:109 PRETYPE value was: MASTERWORK
      > SEVERE AWT-EventQueue-1 PreTypeTester:99 PRETYPE has been deprecated for
      > non- Equipment Prerequisites.
      > Please use PRERACE as an alternative

      Actually these errors also show up in droves, when adding equipment to an
      equipment set, making working with the program very glacial currently.

      Stefan.
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 8, 2009
        Using custom data or data in the Trunk?

        I can't reproduce with the data I have - so will need the data & PC

        TP
        thpr@... and tppublic@...

        Currently (i.e. current svn revision) I'm getting hundreds of these kinds of
        errors when loading a character, which takes several minutes and makes working
        on Pathfinder support difficult. Where do these errors originate?

        SEVERE AWT-EventQueue-1 PreTypeTester:109   PRETYPE value was: MASTERWORK
        SEVERE AWT-EventQueue-1 PreTypeTester:99 PRETYPE has been deprecated for non-
        Equipment Prerequisites.
          Please use PRERACE as an alternative

        Regards,
        Stefan.

            mailto:pcgen_developers-digest@yahoogroups.com
            mailto:pcgen_developers-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      • Stefan Radermacher
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 8, 2009
          Weird, I just noticed that it just happened with one character file, which I
          am currently reconstructing. Seems to be a fluke, sorry.

          Stefan.

          On Tuesday 08 September 2009 15:11:28 Tom Parker wrote:
          > Using custom data or data in the Trunk?
          >
          > I can't reproduce with the data I have - so will need the data & PC
          >
          > TP
          > --
          >
          > Tom Parker
          >
          > thpr@... and tppublic@...

        • Stefan Radermacher
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 8, 2009
            Ah I was now able to reproduce this with the (unreleased) Pathfinder Core
            dataset, when adding stuff with a masterwork eqmod. Will investigate.

            Stefan.

            On Tuesday 08 September 2009 15:19:04 Stefan Radermacher wrote:
            > Weird, I just noticed that it just happened with one character file, which
            > I am currently reconstructing. Seems to be a fluke, sorry.
            >
            > Stefan.
            >
            > On Tuesday 08 September 2009 15:11:28 Tom Parker wrote:
            > > Using custom data or data in the Trunk?
            > >
            > > I can't reproduce with the data I have - so will need the data & PC
            > >
            > > TP
            > > --
            > >
            > > Tom Parker
            > >
            > > thpr@... and tppublic@...

          • Stefan Radermacher
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 8, 2009
              OK, I was now able to reproduce this with the RSRD dataset, too:

              - load dataset "3.5 RSRD"
              - open new character
              - go to equipment tab
              - create custom item Thieves' Tools with Masterwork eqmod
              - switch to equipping tab
              - equip Masterwork Thieves' Tools
              - get error message

              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 8, 2009
                Thanks for narrowing this down Stefan. I have fixed this issue.

                TP.