PRETYPE errors

  • Stefan Radermacher
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 8, 2009
      Currently (i.e. current svn revision) I'm getting hundreds of these kinds of
      errors when loading a character, which takes several minutes and makes working
      on Pathfinder support difficult. Where do these errors originate?

      SEVERE AWT-EventQueue-1 PreTypeTester:109 PRETYPE value was: MASTERWORK
      SEVERE AWT-EventQueue-1 PreTypeTester:99 PRETYPE has been deprecated for non-
      Equipment Prerequisites.
      Please use PRERACE as an alternative

      Regards,
      Stefan.
    • Stefan Radermacher
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 8, 2009
        > Currently (i.e. current svn revision) I'm getting hundreds of these kinds
        > of errors when loading a character, which takes several minutes and makes
        > working on Pathfinder support difficult. Where do these errors originate?
        >
        > SEVERE AWT-EventQueue-1 PreTypeTester:109 PRETYPE value was: MASTERWORK
        > SEVERE AWT-EventQueue-1 PreTypeTester:99 PRETYPE has been deprecated for
        > non- Equipment Prerequisites.
        > Please use PRERACE as an alternative

        Actually these errors also show up in droves, when adding equipment to an
        equipment set, making working with the program very glacial currently.

        Stefan.
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 8, 2009
          Using custom data or data in the Trunk?

          I can't reproduce with the data I have - so will need the data & PC

          TP
          thpr@... and tppublic@...

          Currently (i.e. current svn revision) I'm getting hundreds of these kinds of
          errors when loading a character, which takes several minutes and makes working
          on Pathfinder support difficult. Where do these errors originate?

          SEVERE AWT-EventQueue-1 PreTypeTester:109   PRETYPE value was: MASTERWORK
          SEVERE AWT-EventQueue-1 PreTypeTester:99 PRETYPE has been deprecated for non-
          Equipment Prerequisites.
            Please use PRERACE as an alternative

          Regards,
          Stefan.

              mailto:pcgen_developers-digest@yahoogroups.com
              mailto:pcgen_developers-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        • Stefan Radermacher
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 8, 2009
            Weird, I just noticed that it just happened with one character file, which I
            am currently reconstructing. Seems to be a fluke, sorry.

            Stefan.

            On Tuesday 08 September 2009 15:11:28 Tom Parker wrote:
            > Using custom data or data in the Trunk?
            >
            > I can't reproduce with the data I have - so will need the data & PC
            >
            > TP
            > --
            >
            > Tom Parker
            >
            > thpr@... and tppublic@...

          • Stefan Radermacher
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 8, 2009
              Ah I was now able to reproduce this with the (unreleased) Pathfinder Core
              dataset, when adding stuff with a masterwork eqmod. Will investigate.

              Stefan.

              On Tuesday 08 September 2009 15:19:04 Stefan Radermacher wrote:
              > Weird, I just noticed that it just happened with one character file, which
              > I am currently reconstructing. Seems to be a fluke, sorry.
              >
              > Stefan.
              >
              > On Tuesday 08 September 2009 15:11:28 Tom Parker wrote:
              > > Using custom data or data in the Trunk?
              > >
              > > I can't reproduce with the data I have - so will need the data & PC
              > >
              > > TP
              > > --
              > >
              > > Tom Parker
              > >
              > > thpr@... and tppublic@...

            • Stefan Radermacher
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 8, 2009
                OK, I was now able to reproduce this with the RSRD dataset, too:

                - load dataset "3.5 RSRD"
                - open new character
                - go to equipment tab
                - create custom item Thieves' Tools with Masterwork eqmod
                - switch to equipping tab
                - equip Masterwork Thieves' Tools
                - get error message

                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 8, 2009
                  Thanks for narrowing this down Stefan. I have fixed this issue.

                  TP.