Pathfinder Ultimate Equipment treasure generator legality

  • masaru20100
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 9, 2012
      Dear fellow PCGen developers,

      I’ve recently heard someone on a podcast saying that it would be great if an Ultimate Combat treasure generator existed. I thought it was a perfect fit for GMGen but I immediately wondered of the legality of its distribution. I don’t have the book so I don’t know if the content is OGL. And even if it is, would it be ok to include it in a software? Or would it be allowed by Paizo’s Community Use Policy?

      Regards,
      --
      Vincent, new monkey

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 11, 2012
          We can use everything form the book under the Community Use, so creating random treasure generator would be great. I know there's random treasure kits in 3.0 (& 3.5?) datasets, perhaps those could be used as a base?