Jira down?

  • Henk Slaaf
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 8, 2012
      Hey all,

      Where is our Jira currently hosted? It seems to be down right now. That happens more often.

      Best,

      Henk

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 8, 2012

          Yes JIRA had been getting slow lately.

          I just checked and it had been running for 6 months, so I have restarted it now. Thus far it seems a fair bit more responsive.

          On 8/09/2012 6:30 PM Martijn Verburg wrote