Re: Back and there and back, again

  • jujutsunerd
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 18 3:18 PM
      --- In pcgen_developers@yahoogroups.com, James Dempsey <jdempsey@...> wrote:

      > Hey Jonas,
      >
      > Welcome back to the monkey house :)

      Oook! Oook! Oooook! <Jumps up and down, hooting> :)

      > I see you still have project access! Not sure where things were at when
      > you were last on but we are tracking bugs etc at http://jira.pcgen.org now.

      Heh, I had not only forgotten the password to my sourceforge account, my recovery mail address was two domain changes back. Good thing I seemed mostly harmless to the guy at sourceforge that helped me regain access to the account. ;-)

      Anyway, I found the JIRA and will dig through it for something that seems safe to do. Incidentally, if I decide to do some janitorial stuff (deprecations, checkstyle, warnings, that kind of thing), should I do a code freq for it? (Or, and I could easily check this myself I guess, is there a 'cleanup' freq?)

      /Jonas
    • jujutsunerd
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 18 3:29 PM
        --- In pcgen_developers@yahoogroups.com, Martijn Verburg <martijnverburg@...> wrote:

        > Welcome back man! Glad my talk helped a little (not that I was making fun of our god classes at the time ;p)

        Oh no, definitely not. ;-)

        Glad to be back, to pcgen and d20 both. 4e just isn't for me. (It works ok for me as a player, but, for some reason it doesn't work as a dm. The opposite of many others, I'm weird I guess. :-)

        /Jonas