PCGen 5.17.16 is out

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 16, 2012
      Hi,

      I have built, tested and uploaded the 5.17.16 alpha release. Release
      notes are also available for download.

      It is now active and ready for download, just the Mac installer and
      press releases to go.

      https://sourceforge.net/projects/pcgen/files/PCGen%20Unstable/5.17.16%20Alpha/

      Note: This is the last alpha release. The deadline for inclusion of new
      sources, tags and features is the first beta, due in a week or two. Bug
      fixes will continue until we do the prod release.

    • Eric C Smith
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 16, 2012
        The Mac Install file is now up.

        Maredudd

        On Jul 16, 2012, at 7:39 PM, James Dempsey wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I have built, tested and uploaded the 5.17.16 alpha release. Release
        > notes are also available for download.
        >
        > It is now active and ready for download, just the Mac installer and
        > press releases to go.
        >
        > https://sourceforge.net/projects/pcgen/files/PCGen%20Unstable/5.17.16%20Alpha/
        >
        > Note: This is the last alpha release. The deadline for inclusion of new
        > sources, tags and features is the first beta, due in a week or two. Bug
        > fixes will continue until we do the prod release.
        >
        > Cheers,
        > James Dempsey
        > PCGen Code SB

      • David R. Bender
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 17, 2012
          PCGen v5.17.16 is our last alpha for this cycle!  We are almost done with new additions to the new UI and expect to head for a beta release in the next week or two. Some notable changes are:

              New, improved choosers in most locations
              Pop-up context menu on the purchase tab for buying or selling multiple item.

          The new user interface does most of what you are used to, but will not initially support NPC generation and LST editor functionality.

          PCGen is an RPG character generator and maintenance program (d20 systems). All datafiles are ASCII text files so they can be modified by users for their own campaigns.

          For more information about PCGen, join us at our Yahoo group:

          or visit our website:
          http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/01_overview.php

          or our wiki:
          http://wiki.pcgen.org/

          Download your free copy:
          https://sourceforge.net/projects/pcgen/files/PCGen%20Unstable/5.17.16%20Alpha/

          You can see all of the changes included in this release by checking out the release notes:
          http://pcgen.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pcgen/Trunk/pcgen/installers/release-notes/pcgen-release-notes-51716.html

          Trackers (JIRA) bugs open for the New UI:
          http://jira.pcgen.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=10310

          -- david
          Papa.DRB

          My better half and me (jpg)

          For those who believe, no proof is necessary, for those who don't believe, no proof is possible. (Stuart Chase 1888-1985)