Stefan - your email address is bouncing on the commit mailer

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 7, 2012
      Martijn
    • Stefan Radermacher
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 8, 2012
        Weird, I think I changed it in Sourceforge. I moved to a new ISP, so my netcologne.de address no longer works, I'm using stefan@... now. Can you correct that? I think I changed it in JIRa, too, but I haven't been getting mail there either.

        Regards,
        Stefan.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 8, 2012
          Hi Stefan,

          I think you might also need to change your email address on each of the sf mailing lists you are subscribed to. They can be separate from your sf address redirect.

          On 08/07/2012, at 7:13 PM, Stefan Radermacher <stefan@...> wrote:

          > Weird, I think I changed it in Sourceforge. I moved to a new ISP, so my netcologne.de address no longer works, I'm using stefan@... now. Can you correct that? I think I changed it in JIRa, too, but I haven't been getting mail there either.
          >
          > Regards,
          > Stefan.
          > Am 07.07.2012 um 10:00 schrieb Martijn Verburg <martijnverburg@...>:
          >
          >> --
          >> Cheers,
          >> Martijn

        • Stefan Radermacher
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 8, 2012
            Thanks, I'll check that out. I only have Internet connectivity on my iPad currently, as I am on vacation in Italy and working off a single Italian SIM, but I think I can get it to work.

            Regards,
            Stefan.

            Am 08.07.2012 um 12:25 schrieb James Dempsey <jdempsey@...>:

            > Hi Stefan,
            >
            > I think you might also need to change your email address on each of the sf mailing lists you are subscribed to. They can be separate from your sf address redirect.
            >
            > Cheers,
            > James.
            >
            > On 08/07/2012, at 7:13 PM, Stefan Radermacher <stefan@...> wrote:
            >
            >> Weird, I think I changed it in Sourceforge. I moved to a new ISP, so my netcologne.de address no longer works, I'm using stefan@... now. Can you correct that? I think I changed it in JIRa, too, but I haven't been getting mail there either.
            >>
            >> Regards,
            >> Stefan.
            >> Am 07.07.2012 um 10:00 schrieb Martijn Verburg <martijnverburg@...>:
            >>
            >>> --
            >>> Cheers,
            >>> Martijn

          • Stefan Radermacher
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 8, 2012
              OK, I think I have SF covered. But I can't find where monitoring is configured in JIRA. I used to get an email for all changes in trackers. I changed my email in my profile, but I'm not getting anything. I guess I need to cancel and restart the monitoring, but I just can't find where... :)