Re: [pcgen_developers] JIRA Install is up and functioning...

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2009
      2009/9/5 Andrew Maitland <drew0500@...>:
      > Please, offer your suggestions.
      >
      > The site is here:
      >
      > http://113.20.10.179:8081/

      "You tried to access the address http://113.20.10.179:8081/, which is
      currently unavailable. Please make sure that the Web address (URL) is
      correctly spelled and punctuated, then try reloading the page."

      :-(

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 5, 2009
        Andrew Maitland wrote:

        Sorry folks, there was a brief issue with the server. The setting has been fixed and it should work for everyone now..

        Howdy Folks,

        We have our JIRA install up and running. With the diligence and hard
        work by James and Anestis, it's ready for us to smoke test, customize
        and put it through the ropes...

        James is very experienced with Jira and will be available to lend
        assistance. I understand Tom has some experience, as well as Kar.

        Since this project affects ALL teams, I'd like everyone's input. Anyone
        is welcome to offer input on what we should or could do.

        So far the suggestions have been:
        Make a few projects to cover different Flow Paths. (Bugs, Features, New
        Tags, etc).

        For new tags, the flow suggestion is 'New Request/Proposal' >
        Evaluated/Discuss on Experimental' > Approved > Assigned to Code Monkey
        > Code Complete, Needs Documentation > Assigned to Doc Monkey > Closed

        For New Data Sources I'd consider:
        New Request > Request Approved > Assigned to Data Monkey > Data
        Complete, Needs Licensing Review > Assigned to Licensing Monkey > Needs
        Chimp Review > Assigned to Data Chimp > Set Complete and Tracker Closed
        [OR] Needs More Work

        We have individual teams that need to be considered; Bugs (Code, Data,
        Docs, Other), Feature Requests (Code, Data, Docs, Other)

        Please, offer your suggestions.

        The site is here:

        http://113.20. 10.179:8081/

        Create a user account and go to town.

        SVN is linked (One of Tom's goals if I remember correctly).

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 8, 2009
          I can't connect from work, will try from home tonight in case it's our work FW.