Re: CHOOSE:LANG tag and language selection

  • pheonix_85748
    Message 1 of 3 , May 12, 2012
      One bit of information I did neglect is that I'm working on version 5.17.12 with the new UI, so that will change how things are working.
      I've just checked out how the talent Guileful Polyglot work and it performs the same way, the extra language a character gets for each rank of Linguistics is put into the Bonus Languages area instead of the Languages from Skill area. While this works, it's rather confusing from a UI standpoint as you're getting 2 languages from the skill point, not 1 and a bonus language from the ability.