Developers Meeting 11/12 Sep

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 4, 2009

      The next PCGen code monkey meeting will be on the evening of 11
      September (morning of 12 Sep for me). See
      http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=12&month=9&year=2009&hour=8&min=0&sec=0&p1=57
      for your time zone.

      Will be chatting in channel #pcgen on IRC <irc.freenode.net>.

      If you have any agenda items you would like to be included please post
      here before the meeting.

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 4, 2009
        --- In pcgen_developers@yahoogroups.com, James Dempsey <jdempsey@...> wrote:
        > If you have any agenda items you would like to be included please post
        > here before the meeting.

        I would suggest we have the LST Editor as a major topic (since Connor has started down that path and we've had a chain of notes on that here)

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 5, 2009
          --- In pcgen_developers@yahoogroups.com, "thpr" <thpr@...> wrote:

          > --- In pcgen_developers@yahoogroups.com, James Dempsey <jdempsey@> wrote:
          > > If you have any agenda items you would like to be included please post
          > > here before the meeting.
          >
          > I would suggest we have the LST Editor as a major topic (since Connor has started down that path and we've had a chain of notes on that here)

          I would also suggest a discussion of DI framework (e.g. Spring)

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 8, 2009

            2009/9/6 thpr <thpr@...>:
            > --- In pcgen_developers@yahoogroups.com, "thpr" <thpr@...> wrote:
            >>
            >> --- In pcgen_developers@yahoogroups.com, James Dempsey <jdempsey@> wrote:
            >> > If you have any agenda items you would like to be included please post
            >> > here before the meeting.
            >>
            >> I would suggest we have the LST Editor as a major topic (since Connor has started down that path and we've had a chain of notes on that here)
            >
            > I would also suggest a discussion of DI framework (e.g. Spring)

            To that endl, the following article might be useful background reading
            - it gives examples of DI in 4 different frameworks and provides a
            quick summary of some fo the benefits. The real world example isn't
            the best but it's otherwise ok.

            http://www.theserverside.com/tt/articles/article.tss?track=NL-461&ad=723539&l=IOCBeginners&asrc=EM_NLN_9167182&uid=2691815

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 11, 2009

              This meeting is starting now if anyone else wants to join us.

              On 4/09/2009 10:24 PM James Dempsey wrote