PCGen 5.17.13 Alpha release imminent

    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2012

      Tomorrow I will be putting out the 5.17.13 alpha release. This should
      start around 08:00 AEDT 6 May or 22:00 UTC Sat 5 May.

      The release notes are available at
      http://pcgen.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pcgen/Trunk/pcgen/installers/release-notes/pcgen-release-notes-51713.html
      . Please have a read and let me know if anything is missing or incorrect.

      Lastly, please give the latest autobuild (see
      http://www.pcgen-test.org/autobuilds/download.html) a test to check for
      any show-stopper issues.