Re: [pcgen_developers] Re: Code/Arch Team Meeting (April) - Request for time feedback

    Message 1 of 20 , Apr 28, 2012

      I'll be there. Local time conversion can be seen at
      http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Code+Team+Meeting&iso=20120428T18&p1=179&ah=1

      I assume we'll be meeting on freenode IRC, #pcgen .

      On 28/04/2012 12:49 PM thpr wrote

      Message 2 of 20 , Apr 30, 2012

        I've posted the log to the wiki at
        http://wiki.pcgen.org/Dev_Meeting_Log_20120429

        On 28/04/2012 7:20 PM James Dempsey wrote