Re: [pcgen_developers] Quick Source File Location???

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2012

      Those ones are standard PCCs. I think that one might be in the 35e campaigns directory.

      On 8 March 2012 16:47, Andrew <drew0500@...> wrote:

      Hi,

      I loaded up the 3.5 for players and I'm seeing this error -
      21:09:19.809 SEVERE Thread-7 CDOMFactory:124 Unconstructed Reference: PCClass Animal (Will)
      21:09:19.809 SEVERE Thread-7 TrackingReferenceContext:143   Was used in file:/D:/pcgen/pcgen_dev/Trunk/pcgen/data/d20ogl/srd35/basics/rsrd_templates_hidden.lst in tokens: [plu
      gin.lsttokens.template.AddLevelToken]

      I'd fix it myself but am at a loss on where the Quick Source reference files are kept.