Re: [pcgen_developers] Annoying Save Source Issue

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2012
      Addendum - The only way my source is saved 'correctly' is by redoing all the selected, and saving it over the previous save. Otherwise, my Saved Custom Source isn't saving anything.

      On 3/4/2012 1:11 AM, Andrew wrote:
      One more bug before I call it a night.

      So, I've managed to duplicate my issue of the source not saving correctly.

      I'm saving it as 'Andrew Default' or any 'A' name... As soon as I save, the selected screen in Advanced Resets to the GameMode Default set only. And the selections I made are not there.

      I duplicated this twice in the same instance.