Annoying Save Source Issue

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2012
      One more bug before I call it a night.

      So, I've managed to duplicate my issue of the source not saving correctly.

      I'm saving it as 'Andrew Default' or any 'A' name... As soon as I save, the selected screen in Advanced Resets to the GameMode Default set only. And the selections I made are not there.

      I duplicated this twice in the same instance.