Re: [pcgen_experimental] New UI Portrait / description issue

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2012
      Hi Andrew,

      I'm not quite sure what you are asking us to do here?  Or is it just a FYI?

      On Friday, 2 March 2012, Andrew wrote:

      Hi Folks,

      My latest commit (16369) for the new portrait includes a change in the PDF description view - I plan
      on changing this back but it was required for testing. We need to add the 'Description' and 'Bio'
      "pages" so the last page only displays when valid - currently it's triggered to display ONLY if
      there is text in the description - which means it won't currently. (If we don't plan on adding
      these, then an OS tracker needs to be open as these have PRE-existing entries and output tags set
      into place.

      Until the description is added in, I'll leave the trigger turned off so folks can play with the new
      portrait stuff.