Re: Advanced Sources - Redesign

  • FerretDave
    Message 1 of 29 , Mar 1, 2012
      +1 for a preference option, I was about to suggest exactly the same thing :-)

      We can't please everyone all the time, but if we can give people options, we can try to please a few more...

      I liked that initial source tab, it was handy to flick back to during character creation to check why I couldnt find feat or spell X (which often turned out to be in a source I hadn't loaded)

      Cheers