Re: [pcgen_developers] Re: Pictures when running

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 29, 2012

      Next steps would be to rebuild with ant "ant clean build test" (or just "ant") and to ensure that the java you are using is java 1.6 or Java 1.7. If those don't improve things could you send me your pcgen.log file please and I'll see what I can divine from there.

      On 1 March 2012 11:35, oddass <oddmage@...> wrote:
      I'm running the the current version from Trunk, 5.17.12-dev.  I point the directory to the workspace directory.