Re: Does EXCLASS get overwritten in a MOD?

  • FerretDave
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2012
      Greetings,
      As posted here: http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/pcgen_experimental/message/14657

      > Can PRECAMPAIGN be used to exclude or include a FILE call in a pcc?

      Not sure if this actually works, but how about if you have one PCC, that then
      includes two sub PCC's, each with an opposing PRECAMPAIGN (and each then
      includes the appropriate FILE)

      So essentially you can always include the top level source, and it then includes
      an appropriate subsource (lst) depending on what other PCC's you've also
      included.

      Or is the PRECAMPAIGN only parsed at the selection screen, rather than at load?

      I can see some situations in my homebrew where such 'conditional includes' would
      be useful (i.e. do I need to .MOD the original, or define it as new, dependant on other sources already defining (or not) something?)