Re: [pcgen_developers] Re: Offer of help

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 22, 2012
      Hi OddMage,

      James posted recently a couple of JIRA issues that would be perfect for a new developer to start on.  Stefan Rademacher generally looks at Pathfinder support and so he can guide you towards some low hanging fruit there.

      On 22 February 2012 09:53, oddass <oddmage@...> wrote:

      James,

      I can help wherever you want me to. I generally use for Pathfinder so I'd prefer to do something that helps that, though if me doing something somewhere else might help someone better do more Pathfinder stuff I'd be game.

      Jake