Re: [pcgen_developers] Re: Code/Architecture Team Meeting - Call for Topics & Date Check

    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 15, 2012
      I'm good with the proposed times  - K

      On 16 February 2012 09:15, Andrew Wilson <andrew@...> wrote:

      Yes, Iplan to be there. I'm in the London timezone, like Kar.
      I currently have no plans for the Saturday, so I'm probably
      Ok with going on 'til threeish.

      Germany is an hour ahead of us, these times might not suit Stephan.
      andrew (nuance)
      On 15 February 2012 18:46, thpr <thpr@...> wrote:

      Looks like we're on for March 9/10.

      So what's the best time to try to sync the different teams?
      11 PM London/6 PM EDT/10 AM (Sat) AEDT?

      I don't recall what time zone Nuance is in (will you make it?) and not sure if that's a time Connor can negotiate since I'm not sure where he is anymore either...

      If we need to go later, what's the limit for the non-US folks (so we don't destroy James' day and so we don't have Europe up at (too) odd hours?

      TP.