Re: [pcgen_developers] Looking for the developer that was at Gencon

  • Devon Jones
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2012
      That would be me.  I had talked with D20pro and asked them if they had PCGen support.  Then said I was potentially interested in getting involved with the project again to see about integrating with other software.

      I made no promises for the project, especially since I wasn't involved anymore at the time. ;-)

      I would still be interested in figuring out how to get D20pro to accept exports.

      Devon

      On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 12:43 PM, Martijn Verburg <martijnverburg@...> wrote:

      "Could you put me in touch with the PGCen developer that I spoke with
      at GenCon? He mentioned interest in developing a d20Pro plugin that
      would import PCGen format directly (3.5, 4E, Pathfinder, and
      similar)."