5.16.1 Bugs

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2009

      After some pruning we now have 6 bugs to fix in the 5.16.1 line. It would be much appreciated if the dev team could take a look at these so we can get them wrapped up quickly and look to the future :).

      There are some bugs that are classified as 6.0 that you may feel are easy to port to the 5.16.1 line, if so then please do update the group to the appropriate 5.16.1 so that we know it's been fixed in that branch as well as trunk.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2009
        > Hi all,
        >
        > After some pruning we now have 6 bugs to fix in the 5.16.1 line. It
        > would be much appreciated if the dev team could take a look at these
        > so we can get them wrapped up quickly and look to the future :).
        >
        > There are some bugs that are classified as 6.0 that you may feel are
        > easy to port to the 5.16.1 line, if so then please do update the group
        > to the appropriate 5.16.1 so that we know it's been fixed in that
        > branch as well as trunk.

        Further triage on the plug-in bugs has reduced that number to 4 (mainly crashes). Even if you are not familiar with GMGen/Plugins it would be appreciated if they got some attention as they are 'crash' type issues.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2009

          On 2/06/2009 8:28 PM Martijn Verburg wrote
          >> Hi all,
          >>
          >> After some pruning we now have 6 bugs to fix in the 5.16.1 line. It
          >> would be much appreciated if the dev team could take a look at these
          >> so we can get them wrapped up quickly and look to the future :).
          >>
          >> There are some bugs that are classified as 6.0 that you may feel are
          >> easy to port to the 5.16.1 line, if so then please do update the group
          >> to the appropriate 5.16.1 so that we know it's been fixed in that
          >> branch as well as trunk.
          >>

          > Further triage on the plug-in bugs has reduced that number to 4 (mainly crashes). Even if you are not familiar with GMGen/Plugins it would be appreciated if they got some attention as they are 'crash' type issues.

          I'll start back looking at things tomorrow. I'll grab them as I start
          them, so if anyone else wants to pitch in, please do the same and assign
          the tracker you are working on to yourself. I'm happy to provide
          assistance to anyone who wants to do some work but doesn't know where to
          start or otherwise needs a hand.