Problems Compiling (was Re: [pcgen_developers] Re: PCGen 5.17.10 is out)

    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 3, 2012
      Hi Javier,

      I would normally start with compiling it with ant.

      ant clean build test

      is the command to use. You should also ensure that it is being compiled with Java 6.

      On 2/02/2012 7:20 AM Javier Ortiz wrote
      I've tried pcgen and pcgen-uisync in NetBeans 7.0.1 and 7.1 with Maven 2.2.1.

      I just updated both to make sure it wasn't a transient error.

      pcegen:

      Failed tests:
        testInvalidInputBadHDRangePlus(plugin.lsttokens.template.HDTokenTest)
        testInvalidInputBadHDRangePlus(plugin.lsttokens.template.LevelTokenTest)

      pcgen-uisync:

      Some tests failed as well.