Fwd: [pcgen] Re: Loading Advanced Players Guide for Pathfinder

  • FerretDave
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 3, 2012
      Greetings,

      Older versions... backwards compatibility is the bane of software support...

      Checking for max supported version is a good one though, and while I shudder at the thought - would it be worth considering backporting such a check into the older versions?

      Sorry, I'll run and hide after that suggestion!

      At the very least, on the sourceforge site (http://sourceforge.net/projects/pcgen/) it could do with being made perfectly clear what the java requirements are...

      Cheers