PCGen 5.17.10 is out

    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 1, 2012
      Hi,

      I have built, tested and uploaded the 5.17.10 alpha release. Release
      notes are also available for download.

      It is now active and ready for download, just the Mac installer and the
      press releases to go.

      https://sourceforge.net/projects/pcgen/files/PCGen%20Unstable/5.17.10%20Alpha/

    • Javier Ortiz
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 1, 2012
        Great news! I'll give it a try. BTW I've been unable to compile code on my own on NetBeans, any special setup for it?
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 1, 2012
          What's the error you're getting and what version of Java and Netbeans, oh and which branch of PCGen?

          On 1 February 2012 14:04, Javier Ortiz <javier.ortiz.78@...> wrote:

          Great news! I'll give it a try. BTW I've been unable to compile code on my own on NetBeans, any special setup for it?

        • Timothy Reaves
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 1, 2012
            Any ETA for the Mac version?

              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 1, 2012
                Later tonight. I'm at my day job! :-)

                Maredudd
                Mac Release Monkey

                Sent from my iPhone

                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 1, 2012
                  I've tried pcgen and pcgen-uisync in NetBeans 7.0.1 and 7.1 with Maven 2.2.1.

                  I just updated both to make sure it wasn't a transient error.

                  pcegen:

                  Failed tests:
                    testInvalidInputBadHDRangePlus(plugin.lsttokens.template.HDTokenTest)
                    testInvalidInputBadHDRangePlus(plugin.lsttokens.template.LevelTokenTest)

                  pcgen-uisync:

                  Some tests failed as well.
                • Eric C Smith
                  Message 8 of 9 , Feb 1, 2012
                    Hi Folks!

                    The Mac version of PCGen 5.17.10 alpha Release is up and ready for d/l!

                    Maredudd
                    MRM

                    Message 9 of 9 , Feb 3, 2012
                      Hi Javier,

                      I would normally start with compiling it with ant.

                      ant clean build test

                      is the command to use. You should also ensure that it is being compiled with Java 6.

                      On 2/02/2012 7:20 AM Javier Ortiz wrote