Re: [pcgen_developers] Re: [PCGD] Code Meeting April 2009 - Log

    Message 1 of 15 , May 4, 2009
      2009/5/3 Tom Parker <thpr@...>:
      > I think Andrew should take a look at this too, however, as I think
      > he'll be leading up the formula work.

      I glanced at it but it hasn't had any work done for several years.
      I'd assumed it has similar problems to JEP so I didn't pursue
      it. I'll have another look.

      Message 2 of 15 , May 4, 2009
        I share the time lag concern, but at least useful to look at the archictectural decisions since one of our options is "starting fro scratch"

        thpr@... and tppublic@...

        mailto:pcgen_developers-digest@yahoogroups.com
        mailto:pcgen_developers-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com