Re: [pcgen_developers] UI Spell Tab

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 6, 2011
      One annoyance -

      If I remove or add a spell, the expanded list on the view side collapses/closes. I'd prefer that my list stay open or closed. Though I guess adding I'd like to see the list open so I can see what else I've got there...

      On 12/6/2011 5:45 PM, James Dempsey wrote:
      Hi Andrew,

      Try saving and reloading the character. I haven't set up the level up event handling yet.

      On 7 December 2011 12:17, Andrew <drew0500@...> wrote:

      Hi,

      Testing the Spell Tab in UI - No Class List available.

      Made a Level 1 Wizard - human, INT 30, WIS 20.

      Java 1.6, Nimbus L&F
      WinVista (32)

      There is nothing to test, tab looks nice, but nothing to test.