Issue with Quasvin

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2011
      Hi,

      I can't upload/commit Quasvin via SVN, I keep getting an error:

      Error: Inconsistent line ending style

      This will be throwing an error due to my massive change to the core 35e set.

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2011
        You have a mixture of DOS and UNIX line endings, just use your favourite text editor to convert to one or the other. Or mail me the file and I'll convert it and check it in - K