Re: [pcgen_developers] Version for Auto Build is wrong

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2011

      Thanks for spotting that Drew.

      I've updated the autobuild versions in SVN. They should be corrected next time the build runs.

      Does anyone from the web team have time for the web page update?

      I'm assuming that backup of the autobuild can be deleted.

      On 5/12/2011 3:47 AM Andrew wrote
      Also,

      I don't know if we're still maintaining the back up -

      But that is still 5.15.

      Also, Our Web Pages need to be updated - Java 1.5 needs to be changed to 1.6.

      On 12/4/2011 8:43 AM, Andrew wrote:
      Hi,

      Autobuild is displaying 5.17.8-dev, it should be 5.17.10-dev

      http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/07_autobuilds.php