Version for Auto Build is wrong

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2011

      Autobuild is displaying 5.17.8-dev, it should be 5.17.10-dev

      http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/07_autobuilds.php

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 4, 2011
        Also,

        I don't know if we're still maintaining the back up -

        But that is still 5.15.

        Also, Our Web Pages need to be updated - Java 1.5 needs to be changed to 1.6.

        Hi,

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 4, 2011

          Thanks for spotting that Drew.

          I've updated the autobuild versions in SVN. They should be corrected next time the build runs.

          Does anyone from the web team have time for the web page update?

          I'm assuming that backup of the autobuild can be deleted.

          On 5/12/2011 3:47 AM Andrew wrote