Natural Attacks

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2011

      We have PCs qualifying for all feats requiring Natural Attacks due to the weapons "Unarmed Strike" and "Monks Flurry" being coded up as "Natural". I believe this is not how the feats are intended. In fact, Improved Natural Attack is available for all PCs.

      Looking at this, an odd thing struck me - the proficiencies didn't have the 'NATURAL', only the Equipment. It would appear PREPROFICIENCY is looking at the TYPEs on Equipment.

      Is this the intended behavior?