Breaking Unit Tests again...

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2011

      I'm going to break all the unit tests with commit #15614

      All the 35e characters will be gaining a couple new abilities:
      Grants All Hidden Abilities  CATEGORY:Internal
      Defines Required                CATEGORY:Internal

      This is part of the homebrew support and handling the TempMods for Bardic Abilities.

      Sorry for the noise Jenkins will be making while I try to fix the Unit Tests this evening.