PFS set?

  • Paul Grosse
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2011
      Did the PF Society set not pass the data review? Or should we handle it as a OOC dataset since it's a bit more involved than a normal set?

      Paul "Yes that Paul" Grosse
      PCGen BoD OGL Silverback & LST Lemur-in-training
      ICQ: 14397299
      AO: Nylan
      CoH:Nylan Neblett
      Various forums: Nylan (or Nylanfs)

      "I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted paychecks"
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 16, 2011

        I'm reviewing sets as fast as I can. I had to turn some back to the data monkey for correction. My next one is Bestiary 2 - I've decided to use the include as a fix to make everyone happy.

        Wilson said someone added vars that don't belong in the PFS set.

        I should have whatever is on my list finished today barring something crazy at work.