PCGen 5.17.9 Alpha release imminent

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 16, 2011

      Tomorrow I will be putting out the 5.17.9 alpha release. This should
      start around 18:00 AEDT 17 Nov or 07:00 UTC.

      The release notes are available at
      http://pcgen.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pcgen/Trunk/pcgen/installers/release-notes/pcgen-release-notes-5179.html
      . Please have a read and let me know if anything is missing or incorrect.

      Lastly, please give the latest autobuild (see
      http://www.pcgen-test.org/autobuilds/download.html) a test to check for
      any show-stopper issues.

    • FerretDave
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 16, 2011
        Greetings,

        Not that I use PF, but I thought that there were several OOC dataset updates to be included in this release? They're not listed in the release notes...

        Cheers

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 18, 2011
            erm.... looks like I was thinking of the APG itself, which of course while its OOC for 5.16.4 is of course up to date in 5.17.8+
            sorry, ignore me.