Re: [pcgen_developers] Data is ready

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 12, 2011
      Only outstanding issue is the test cases. Since it's an alpha release, I don't think that holds it up.

      James?

      On 11/12/2011 2:47 PM, Andrew wrote:
          Hi,

      I finished the one set ready for data review - the rest of the sets are pending a license review at this time.

      All outstanding 5.17.9 set trackers have either been dealt with or removed from the list.

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 12, 2011
        Hi Andrew,

        Yes it does - if the tests don't pass the project is not built. What is the expected result now? I'll update the tests.

        On 13/11/2011 9:50 AM Andrew wrote

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 12, 2011

          The races with Low Light Vision will now have an Ability called Low Light Vision. That should be the only change present.