Re: [pcgen_developers] Tests & UI Request

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 10, 2011
      I'll fix the tests once I'm done implementing the feature request.

      I'm debating whether I want to hit up the various vision modes since I'm at it. Have all the vision types granted from within an ability.

      On 11/10/2011 12:49 PM, Martijn Verburg wrote:
      Hey Andrew,

      Fine as long as you fix the tests ;p - or guide one of us through it.

      I think the parchment could go as a CODE FREQ New UI component.

      On 10 November 2011 19:25, Andrew <drew0500@...> wrote:

      Hi,

      The Test Cases are going to be complaining due to the addition of an Ability called 'Low Light Vision'. This is an expected change.

      Also, I've had a skin request for the new UI to have the Parchment look be available as a selection. To quote the person:

      "I really liked that. Made the program pop. It didn't look like a run of the mill program. Looked unique."