Tests & UI Request

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 10, 2011
      Hi,

      The Test Cases are going to be complaining due to the addition of an Ability called 'Low Light Vision'. This is an expected change.

      Also, I've had a skin request for the new UI to have the Parchment look be available as a selection. To quote the person:

      "I really liked that. Made the program pop. It didn't look like a run of the mill program. Looked unique."

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 10, 2011
        Hey Andrew,

        Fine as long as you fix the tests ;p - or guide one of us through it.

        I think the parchment could go as a CODE FREQ New UI component.