Tests & UI Request

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 10, 2011

      The Test Cases are going to be complaining due to the addition of an Ability called 'Low Light Vision'. This is an expected change.

      Also, I've had a skin request for the new UI to have the Parchment look be available as a selection. To quote the person:

      "I really liked that. Made the program pop. It didn't look like a run of the mill program. Looked unique."

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 10, 2011
        Hey Andrew,

        Fine as long as you fix the tests ;p - or guide one of us through it.

        I think the parchment could go as a CODE FREQ New UI component.

        Hi,